||BJ’s Wholesale Club is a membership-based warehouse club that sells high-quality brand-name and private label food and general merchandise at BJ’s Everyday Low Prices.
||BJ’s operates 180 Clubs in 15 states, including:
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New York
- North Carolina
- Rhode Island
||See a complete list of Club locations.
||All consumers aged 18 and over and all businesses are welcome to join BJ’s. Please view our Membership Features page for the Membership that best suits your needs.
- Savings of more than 30%* off supermarket prices
- Acceptance of ALL manufacturers’ coupons, plus BJís own coupons
- Convenient one-stop shopping
- More ways to pay, including all major credit cards and EBT
- Huge assortment of product categories for home and business
- Thousands more products online at BJs.com
- BJ’s Services for beyond–the–Club savings on vacations, new and rental cars, insurance, home improvement and more
- BJ’s Optical® at more than 150 Clubs
- BJ’s Gas® at more than 100 Clubs
||Headquartered in Natick, Massachusetts, BJ’s Wholesale Club, Inc. is a leading operator of membership warehouse clubs in the Eastern United States. The Company currently employs more than 20,000 Team Members and operates 180 Clubs in 15 states from Maine to Florida. BJ’s common stock is listed on the New York Exchange under the symbol “BJ.”
*30% savings is compared to supermarket prices and is based on the per unit price of a market basket of items. Savings may vary based upon market area and items purchased. Research conducted by Warehouse Club Focus, October 2008.