BJ’s Fuel Your Fundraiser® Program Eligibility
for Participation Guidelines
- The organization must consist of, or have access to over 100 people.
- The organization must be tax-exempt under 501(c)(3) of the Internal
- Revenue Code and recognized as a “public charity” by the IRS.
- The organization must be a school, youth organization or nonprofit organization that supports children and families within the following criteria:
- Promote the safety, security and well-being of children and families
- Support education and health programs
- Provide community service opportunities
- Aid in hunger and disaster relief
Restrictions and Limitations
BJ’s Fuel Your Fundraiser® Program does not provide funding for:
- Organizations that discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, national or ethnic origin or physical disability
- Political organizations, fraternal groups or social clubs that engage in any kind of political activity
- Religious organizations, unless they serve the general public in a significant non-denominational way
- Programs that have been in place for less than one (1) year
Organizations located outside of BJ’s markets
Ready to start fueling your fundraiser? Apply for BJ’s Fuel Your Fundraiser® Program today. Once your organization is approved, you’re ready to raise funds.