BJ’s Wholesale Club first introduced the warehouse club concept to the northeastern U.S. in 1984. Since then we’ve expanded, moving north to Maine, south to Florida and as far west as Ohio. Today, we operate more than 190 Clubs in 15 states.
In-Club and online, BJ’s offers Members a huge selection of the very best products for home and business — from groceries, cleaning supplies and health & beauty to home goods, computers, electronics and more — at incredibly low prices every day.
How Does BJ’s Compare to Other Warehouse Clubs?
- Supermarket Sizes — we carry many of your favorite brands
- USDA Choice Meats — cut fresh by our in-Club butcher
- Organic & Natural Foods — shop a delicious selection of USDA-certified choices
- National Brands — the best in electronics, computers, home goods and more
- Monthly Coupons — use BJ’s coupons and manufacturers’ coupons to save big
PLUS, we take all forms of payment — major credit cards, debit cards and EBT.
BJs.com offers more ways to save. Members can save on thousands of superior products not found in any club, many with shipping included. Or they can click on BJ’s Services and access exclusive discounts on new vehicles, home improvements, family travel and other big-ticket items.
These are just a few of the many ways our Members can save every day. But don’t take our word for it. Please download a Pass and visit a Club near you today. Then see for yourself just how much you could save with a BJ’s Membership.