Everything Bagel Stuffing Recipe
- Makes 8 -10 Servings
- Hands-On Time: 10 Min.
- Total Time: 1 Hour 10 Min.
- Wellsley Farms Cooking Spray
- 6 Two-Day-Old Wellsley Farms Everything Bagels, Chopped into 1" Pieces
- 2 Tbsp Wellsley Farms Salted Butter
- 1 Wellsley Farms Yellow Onion, Diced
- 3 Stalks Celery, Diced
- 2 1/2 Cups Low-Sodium Chicken Broth
- 1/4 Cup Wellsley Farms Salted Butter, Melted
- Preheat oven to 400°. Grease a 9" x 13" baking dish with cooking spray
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add the onions and celery and sauté until tender and translucent, about 10 min. Add broth to skillet and bring to a low boil
- Place chopped bagels in a large mixing bowl. Slowly pour broth mixture over the bagels and toss until evenly coated
- Spoon mixture into a prepared baking dish and drizzle with melted butter. Cover loosely with aluminum foil.
- Bake 30 min. Remove foil and continue baking until top is golden-brown and crispy, about 20 min.
- Cool 10 min. before serving