Grilled Shrimp Cocktail Recipe
- Makes 6 Servings
- Hands-On Time: 15 Min.
- Total Time: 1 Hr. 15 Min.
- 8 Cups Warm Water
- 1/2 Cup Kosher Salt
- 3 Tbsp. Organic Sugar
- 1 lb. Wellsley Farms Colossal (16 – 20 ct.) Uncooked Peeled and Deveined Shrimp
- 1 Cup Ketchup
- 2 Tbsp. Prepared Horseradish (Pantry Item)
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Juice of 1 Lemon
- 2 Tsp. Hot Sauce
- Wellsley Farms Cooking Spray
- 3 Tbsp. Wellsley Farms Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Lemon, Juiced & Lemon wedges, for Serving
- 1/4 Cup Green Onion, Thinly Sliced Lemon Wedges, for Serving
- In a large container, stir together water, salt and sugar to dissolve. Add ice and stir to chill. Place the shrimp in the brine and refrigerate for 1 hr.
- In a small bowl, mix together Ketchup, Horseradish, Worcestershire, Lemon Juice, and Hot Sauce. Refrigerate until ready to use
- Preheat grill or grill pan on medium-high heat
- In a small bowl mix olive oil, lemon juice, green onion, and kosher salt and pepper to taste. Set aside
- Remove the shrimp from the brine and rinse under cold running water. Gently pat dry with paper towel and coat with cooking spray
- Arrange shrimp on grill or grill pan. Grill 2 to 3 min. on each side until opaque and just turning pink
- Immediately transfer shrimp to bowl with green onion mixture and toss to coat. Serve with cocktail sauce and lemon wedges