- Makes 6 Servings
- Hands-On Time: 15 Min.
- Total Time: 1-1/4 Hours
- 4 Large Wellsley Farms® Honeycrisp Apples, Peeled, Cored and Roughly Chopped
- 1 Tsp. Wellsley Farms Cinnamon
- 1 Cup Cane Sugar, Divided
- 1 Cup All-Purpose Flour, Divided
- 3/4 Cup Oats
- 1/2 Cup Wellsley Farms Butter, Room Temperature
- 1/4 Tsp. Salt
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Toss together honey crisp apples, cinnamon, 1/2 cup of sugar and 1/4 cup of flour in a mixing bowl. Spoon into a 9" x 11" baking pan, spreading evenly
- Combine the remaining flour in a small bowl with the sugar and oats. Using a dinner fork, cut the softened butter into the dry mixture until it resembles pea-sized crumbs
- Sprinkle the crumb evenly over the apple mixture. Bake until the crumb topping is golden brown, about 45 min.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream