- Makes 2 Servings
- Hands-On Time: 5 Min.
- Total Time: 5 Min.
- Lime Wedges
- Kosher Salt
- 1/4 Cup Lime Juice, Freshly Squeezed
- Hot Sauce
- Soy Sauce
- Worcestershire Sauce
- Rub a lime wedge against the rims of two cocktail glasses and dip in the salt. Fill prepared glasses halfway with ice
- To each glass, add 2 Tbsp. of lime juice and a dash each of hot sauce, soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce
- Slowly pour in the beer, dividing the bottle between the two glasses
- Serve immediately with more wedges of lime