Potato Cauliflower Gratin with Bacon Recipe
This cheesy, cauliflower dish will have your little bacon lovers excited to try something different.
- Makes 6 Servings
- Hands-On Time: 15 Min.
- Total Time: 1 Hour with cooling
- Wellsley Farms® Cooking Spray
- 2 lbs. fresh cauliflower florets (about 4 cups) sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 2 Idaho potatoes, peeled, thinly sliced
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 2 tsp. minced garlic (2 cloves)
- 1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme
- 1/2 cup Wellsley Farms Shredded Parmesan
- 1/4 cup Wellsley Farms 100% Real Bacon Crumbles
- Preheat oven to 400°. Spray a baking dish with Wellsley Farms Cooking Spray. Layer sliced cauliflower and sliced potatoes in the baking dish, alternating vegetables.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the half-and-half, garlic, pepper, thyme and the shredded Parmesan. Pour mixture over the cauliflower and potatoes.
- Sprinkle bacon crumbles evenly over top of casserole.
- Cover with foil or casserole lid and bake until mixture is bubbly and the vegetables are tender, about 1 hr. Remove lid for last 10 min. of baking.
- Remove from oven and let rest 15 min. Serve hot.