Headquartered in Westborough, MA, BJ’s Wholesale Club, Inc. (BJs.com), is a leading operator of membership warehouse clubs in the Eastern United States. The company currently operates over 210 Clubs in 16 states from Maine to Florida and employs more than 25,000 Team Members.
On September 30, 2011, BJ’s Wholesale Club was acquired by Beacon Holding Inc., an affiliate of Leonard Green & Partners, L.P., and funds advised by CVC Capital Partners. Historical SEC filings can be obtained from sec.gov/edgar.shtml.
BJ’s operates in the following states:
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New York
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- Rhode Island
All consumers aged 18 and over and all businesses are welcome to join BJ’s. Please view our Membership Features page for the Membership that best suits your needs.
- MORE Leading Brands
- Many in supermarket sizes.
- MORE Fresh Foods
- USDA Choice meats, premium produce, delicious organics and more.
- MORE Amazing Savings
- On seasonal and everything else. Every day.
- MORE Ways to Pay
- BJ’s accepts cash, checks, My BJ’s Perks® MasterCard®, MasterCard®, American Express®, Discover®, Visa®, debit cards and EBT.
- All Kinds of MORE!
- We’re the only membership club that accepts all manufacturers’ coupons.
- Club Features
- BJ’s offers a variety of features, including beer and wine, liquor, delicatessen, BJ’s Gas®, propane and BJ’s Optical®. To find out which features your local Club offers, visit Club locations.