As a Primary Member* you have the option to add someone to your Membership for free. Your “Household Member,” once added to your Membership, can begin to shop immediately at BJs.com. Next time they visit a BJ’s Club they can ask anyone behind the Service Desk to print out their new BJ’s card (Note: requires photo ID and proof of address).
To add a Household Member to your account:
- Log in to BJs.com
- Mouse over [your name] at the top right of the page
- Click on “Account Information” from the dropdown menu
- Click on the “Membership Information” box on the left
- Click on the “Add+” next to the “Add one FREE household member” text
- Type in your household member’s first and last name in to the pop-up screen and click “SAVE”
- Your household member’s name will now appear with their unique Membership Number underneath
(TIP: By default, your household member’s address is the same as yours. To change their address, click on the little pencil icon next to their name. A dropdown menu will appear where you can edit their address)
*Business Memberships, Online Access Only Memberships, One-Day Trial Memberships, Military and Student Memberships are excluded.