There are two simple ways to opt out of our Easy Renewal program: Online via BJs.com or by using our Automated Phone Line.
1. Online via BJs.com – follow these steps:
- Go to the BJ.com sign in page. Enter your Email Address and Password and click SIGN IN.
- Hover your cursor over [your name] near the top right corner and click on Account Information from the dropdown menu.
- Click on Membership Information.
- On the right side of your screen, where it says, "BJ's EASY RENEWAL", it should say "You are currently opted into BJ's Easy Renewal." Click on the MANAGE EASY RENEWAL button.
- On the right side of your screen, click the red button next to "Easy Renewal On." You will see a message confirming that you have opted out of Easy Renewal. Click Confirm.
- or –
2. Automated Phone Line – dial our new, easy-to-use automated system any time of the day or night.
- Call 800-BJS-CLUB (257-2582).
- When the system asks, "How may I help you today?" clearly say, "Opt out of Easy Renewal."
NOTE: Once you opt out of Easy Renewal, you will need to renew again before your Membership expires. You may opt back in by saving your credit card information on the "Manage Easy Renewal" screen (mentioned above).
TIP: To opt out of Easy Renewal, your Membership must be currently ACTIVE. If your Membership has lapsed, you need to reactivate it first before you can opt out of Easy Renewal.