You may renew your Membership:
- In-Club at the register or at the Member Services desk
- Via mail by sending in your renewal notice & payment
- On BJs.com:
- Sign in to your BJs.com online account.
(NOTE: the earliest you can renew your Membership is three months before the expiration date)
- Hover your mouse over [your name] on the top right side of the screen and click "Account Information" from the dropdown menu.
- Click on the "Membership Information" button.
- Click on the red "Renew" button that appears on the left of the screen.
- By using any major credit card (or a debit card with a Visa or MasterCard logo) Primary Members can renew the whole account (Primary, HHCM, Supps) or any individual members on the account.
- If you receive a discount offer (such as a promotional mailer), follow the instructions that came with it.
- It should tell you where to go online or even provide you with a direct URL.
- Follow these instructions and then enter in the Market Code provided.
NOTE: These offerings can also be redeemed at the Service Desk of any BJ's Club.