You may enroll in Easy Renewal at any time by following these instructions:
- Log into BJs.com: Go to the top right corner of your screen, hover over Sign In and then click on the Sign In button. Enter your login email address and password and click Sign In.
NOTE: If you can't remember your login email or password, click on “Having trouble signing in?” for help.
- Once you have logged in, hover over [your name] in the top right corner and click on Account Information in the dropdown menu.
- Click on Membership Information.
- On the right side of the screen, where it says BJ's Easy Renewal, click on Manage Easy Renewal.
- On the following screen, enter your credit card number, expiration month and year, and CVV number. This is the card to which you would like to charge your renewal fee each year. Click Save when done.
- You will see a popup message saying, "You have opted into Easy Renewal. Your membership renews on [date]." This is the date your card will be charged with your renewal fee.
- Click Confirm to proceed with opting in.
- Now you will see the Easy Renewal On toggle on the right side of your screen, and a message reminding you when your renewal fee will be charged.
If you would like to opt out at any point, just click the button next to Easy Renewal On. If you need to update your credit card details, just click the pencil icon next to Easy Renewal Billing Information.