How do I sign into the app?
- When you open the app for the first time, you will be asked to create an online account
- Fill out the required fields (i.e., Membership Number, Email address, password, zip code, and a first and last name that match your membership information on file)
- If you already have an online account, click on "I already have a BJs.com account."
- Sign In. You will be asked to enter your email address and password.
Please note: If you are on a VPN and sign in is not working, please disconnect and try again.
How do I select a BJ's Gas Station?
- After signing into the App, you can select a home gas station
- In the top left hand corner of your app you will see Hi, [YOUR NAME]. Underneath this, there will be a gas icon. Select this icon.
- Enter your city, state or your zip code to find your local gas stations
- Select your local gas station to see gas prices
- You can toggle between Regular and Premium gas prices
- This gas price, at your selected station, will show on your home page each time you use the app. This is updated every 15 minutes
How do I update my notification preferences?
- You can change your BJ's Mobile App notification preferences within your phone's settings
- Please visit your phone manufacturer's website below to find how you make the adjustments
How Do I use the "Mobile Add to Card"?
You can use the Mobile Add to Card by signing into the app and clicking on the Coupons tab at the bottom of the screen. Here you can click offers you would like loaded to your membership card under the Available tab at the top of the screen. These offers will be available to you to use within the Club.
You can view offers you have already clipped by clicking on Clipped at the top of the screen.
To view your redeemed coupons, click on Redeemed at the top of the screen. These are offers that you have clipped and used in-Club.
Please Note: Only BJ's Members will be able to use the app – please visit BJs.com or your local club to signup for a membership.