Please note that your BJs.com account may only be linked to one membership at a time. To link your online account to a different membership:
1. Click here to access your membership details.
2. You will be prompted to log in if you haven't done so already. Enter your login email and password, then click Sign In.
3. Next to Primary Member, click Edit.
4. Enter your new membership number and click Save. Please note that you will only be able to save this change if the first and last name is the same on the new membership as on the old membership. If there has been a change to your name, please contact us for help updating the membership number. You can chat or email us at CustomerCare@bjs.com.
Note that you will not be able to change your name on this screen. If you need to change the name on your membership, please visit the Member Services desk in-club with your photo ID.
If you'd like to make this change using BJ's mobile app, please follow the steps below.
1. Make sure you have downloaded BJ's mobile app.
2. Log into your online account or create an account if you've never logged in before.
3. In the top right hand corner of the app, select the My Account icon .
4. This will bring you to a screen that says Hi, [YOUR NAME]! On this page, tap on Account information.
5. On the "My Membership" page, tap on Edit beside Primary Membership.
6. Enter the new membership number.
7. Tap on Save.