BJ's Wholesale Club is pleased to accept both BJ's-issued and manufacturers' coupons, subject to the limitations set forth in this Coupon Policy.
One (1) BJ's Coupon per offer can be combined with one (1) National Coupon on a single selling unit, and the total value of all coupons redeemed against a single selling unit may not exceed the BJ's retail value of the selling unit. Subject to the total value restriction and any other restrictions stated on a coupon, there is no limit to the number of BJ's Coupons that may be applied against a single selling unit so long as the offers are unique. A single BJ's selling unit counts as a single "item" for the purpose of all redemption restrictions stated on any coupon.
When we refer to "coupons," we are referring to promotional offers including the following:
- Clipless Coupons - Clipless Coupon are BJ's promotional offers which apply automatically every time an article is scanned, purchased in our Clubs (Clipless Coupon) or purchased on BJs.com (Instant Savings). At times, quantity limits may be set on the number of Clipless Coupons applied for an article.
- Digital Coupons - Digital Coupons are coupons that are electronic or "digital." A BJ's Digital Coupon is a BJ's promotional offer available in the BJs.com or mobile app coupon gallery that a Member may "clip" to add directly to their Membership Card. Select National Digital Coupons are offered in the BJs.com and mobile app coupon gallery, as well. We regret that we cannot accept "online only" or manufacturers' digital coupons offered through sources other than the BJ's coupon gallery.
- Paper Coupons - Paper Coupons are promotional offers available in printed form. You will typically see 3 types:
- BJ's Paper Coupons: Paper Coupons generated and distributed by BJ's;
- National Paper Coupons: Paper Coupons generated and distributed by the Manufacturer of a product (e.g., "newspaper coupons"); and
- "Basket Level" Coupons: Coupons not associated with a specific item in a transaction; however, the coupon reduces the amount of the transaction total when stated minimum requirements are met (e.g., "Save $10 on your next BJ's purchase of $50 or more").
BJ's Members and Non-Members may use coupons. The Non-Member surcharge is a separate charge and does not increase the BJ's retail value of a single selling unit. BJ's Members have the option of loading BJ's Digital Coupons and select National Digital Coupons directly to their membership card from BJs.com or the BJ's mobile app, as well as using both BJ's and National Paper Coupons. Non-Members may use National Paper Coupons and any BJ's Paper Coupons when shopping in Club.
BJ's adheres to and enforces all specific requirements and all redemption rules outlined on each individual coupon. BJ's does not accept coupons for items that it does not carry. BJ's does not accept coupons that are to be scanned directly from a mobile device. All buy one, get one free (BOGO) offers will be honored for in stock items only and will be redeemed for a maximum value that does not exceed the retail price for the BJ's selling unit.
The following coupon combination, or "stacking," rules apply at checkout at BJ's:
- Clipless Coupons are applied automatically, subject to applicable quantity limits.
- BJ's and National Paper and Digital Coupons may be combined (or "stacked") with Clipless Coupons.
- Each BJ’s Digital Coupon may only be redeemed once per transaction but will reload in Member’s Digital Coupon gallery to be clipped again during a later transaction, limit of (4) uses.
- For BJ's Paper, BJ's Digital, National Paper, National Digital and Basket Level coupons:
- One (1) coupon type allowed per offer. A BJ's Paper Coupon cannot be combined with the corresponding BJ's Digital Coupon for the same offer and applied against a single BJ's selling unit.
- BJ's Coupons must match eligible items and quantities on the offer.
- Multiple BJ's Coupons (Paper or Digital) for unique offers can be combined. There is no limit to the total number of unique BJ's offers that may be applied against a single selling unit, so long as the total value of all Coupons applied against a single selling unit does not exceed the BJ's retail price of the selling unit.
- National Coupons must match to the items and quantities on the offer.
- A National Paper Coupon cannot be combined with a National Digital Coupon for the same offer.
- Multiple National Coupons may not be redeemed against a single BJ's selling unit.
BJ's In-Club Coupons, Clipless Coupons and Instant Savings are supported by manufacturer funding. State and local laws may require sales tax to be charged on BJ's pre-discounted price if the product is subject to sales tax.
BJ's reserves the right to limit the number of coupons redeemed per item and per transaction. BJ's reserves the right to restrict issuance of coupons and publications to selected Members.