Same Day Delivery is an online service which allows online ordering and delivery of groceries directly to your home. A Personal Shopper will pick up the items you ordered and deliver them directly to your door within as little as 2 hours.
Can anyone use same day delivery? This depends on what type of membership you have and your ZIP code. All BJ's members can place same day delivery orders, with the exception of Online Access members, who pay a lower fee for access to BJs.com only. This means Online Access members cannot use any in-club services, including same day delivery, which are orders picked up in-club and delivered to a member's home.
How much is the delivery charge? With Same Day Delivery there are no gimmicks and no mark ups, just a flat fee of $14.99.
How do I place an order?
- Simply go to BJs.com, log in, and make sure the top left corner of the screen says "You're Shopping [the correct city]."
- Then search for the products you need. If a product is available for same day delivery, you will see a "Same Day Delivery to [ZIP code]" option along with the ship to home and free pickup options. (Note: every product will not have all three options.)
- Select the Same-Day Delivery option and then click "Add to Cart."
- Once you add a same-day delivery item to your cart, you will see a Same-Day Delivery price breakdown in your order summary. The service fee (delivery fee) is always $14.99 whether you order one or multiple same-day delivery items. The driver tip can be edited to any amount you choose.
- Select a delivery date and time. If you choose today's date, you can opt for your delivery within 2 hours or within 5 hours.
- There is a space to enter delivery instructions if you have any. For example. "deliver to side door."
- Finally, under each same-day delivery item, you can check or uncheck the option to allow substitutions. You can also enter specific instructions about what kind of substitutions you're OK with.
- Save your changes and then enter your payment details in order to submit the order.