Berkley Jensen Fluticasone Nasal Spray, 4 pk.

Item: 226726
Q & A (0)
    Add to List
    Product Overview
    When you’re suffering from nasal congestion and other allergy symptoms, turn to Fluticasone Propionate (Glucocorticoid) nasal spray. This non-drowsy nasal spray contains the active ingredient Fluticasone Propionate, which helps to clear nasal congestion and relieves symptoms of hay fever or other respiratory allergies. A non-drowsy nasal spray that allows you to go about your day with all day relief from common allergy symptoms. This spray can help cure symptoms like; runny nose, itchy nose and sneeing. This pack includes three bottles of Berkley Jensen Fluticasone Propionate nasal spray.

    Product Features:

  • Relief from allergy symptoms for up to 24 hours
  • This allergy nasal spray temporarily relieves symptoms of hay fever and other upper respiratory allergies
  • This allergy nasal spray is full prescription strength at 50 mcg fluticasone propionate per spray
  • Use it once per day as directed for 24 hours of relief
  • A non-drowsy nasal spray that allows you to go about your day with all day relief from common allergy symptoms

    Product Warnings:

    Only for use in the nose. Do not spray into your eyes or mouth. Do not use: in children under 4 years of age; to treat asthma; if you have an injury or surgery to your nose that is not fully healed; if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of the ingredients. Ask a doctor before use if you have or had glaucoma or cataracts. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking: medicine for HIV infection (such as ritonavir); a steroid medicine for asthma, allergies or skin rash; ketoconazole pills (medicine for fungal infection). When using this product: the growth rate of some children may be slower; stinging or sneezing may occur for a few seconds right after use; do not share this bottle with anyone else as this may spread germs; remember to tell your doctor about all the medicines you take, including this one. Stop use and ask a doctor if: you have, or come into contact with someone who has, chicken pox, measles or tuberculosis; your symptoms do not get better within 7 days of starting use or you get new symptoms such as severe facial pain or thick nasal discharge. You may have something more than allergies, such as an infection; you get a constant whistling sound from your nose. This may be a sign of damage inside your nose; you get an allergic reaction to this product. Seek medical help right away; you get new changes to your vision that develop after starting this product; you have severe or frequent nosebleeds. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).