Glad 13-gal. Kitchen Drawstring Recycled Plastic Trash Bags, 45 ct. - Clear
Item: 30398 Model: 12587-78548
(3)

Glad 13-gal. Kitchen Drawstring Recycled Plastic Trash Bags, 45 ct. - Clear

Glad 13-gal. Kitchen Drawstring Recycled Plastic Trash Bags, 45 ct. - Clear
Item: 30398 Model: 12587-78548
(3)
$7.99

Deliver to : 0000

Enter another Zip Code to check shipping eligibility:

Whether they're for the kitchen or a busy home office, these recycled plastic bags are great for use throughout your home. Their 13-gallon capacity makes them compatible with most tall garbage bins. For the ultimate in environmental friendliness, these trash bags are made with 39% pre-consumer plastic and 26% post-consumer plastic (a total of 65% recycled plastic). Finally, their sturdy drawstring closure makes them easy to lift, carry and toss away.

Product Features:

  • Can be used for the kitchen or busy home office
  • 13-gallon capacity makes them compatible with most tall garbage bins
  • Made with 39% pre-consumer plastic and 26% post-consumer plastic (a total of 65% recycled plastic)
  • Sturdy drawstring closure makes them easy to lift, carry and toss away
  • Includes 45 plastic trash bags

  • (Model 12587-78548)
    In-Club Style Number030398
    upc012587785430
    Model Number12587-78548
    Estimated Delivery3-5 Business Days
    ColorClear
    Material(s)Recycled Plastic
    TypeRecycled Trash Bags
    GradeNot Specified
    Includes45 Recycled Plastic Trash Bags
    Dimensions4 3/4"D x 8 1/4"W x 7"H
    Weight2.45 lbs.
    Whether they're for the kitchen or a busy home office, these recycled plastic bags are great for use throughout your home. Their 13-gallon capacity makes them compatible with most tall garbage bins. For the ultimate in environmental friendliness, these trash bags are made with 39% pre-consumer plastic and 26% post-consumer plastic (a total of 65% recycled plastic). Finally, their sturdy drawstring closure makes them easy to lift, carry and toss away.

    Product Features:

  • Can be used for the kitchen or busy home office
  • 13-gallon capacity makes them compatible with most tall garbage bins
  • Made with 39% pre-consumer plastic and 26% post-consumer plastic (a total of 65% recycled plastic)
  • Sturdy drawstring closure makes them easy to lift, carry and toss away
  • Includes 45 plastic trash bags

  • (Model 12587-78548)
    In-Club Style Number030398
    upc012587785430
    Model Number12587-78548
    Estimated Delivery3-5 Business Days
    ColorClear
    Material(s)Recycled Plastic
    TypeRecycled Trash Bags
    GradeNot Specified
    Includes45 Recycled Plastic Trash Bags
    Dimensions4 3/4"D x 8 1/4"W x 7"H
    Weight2.45 lbs.