Rose Bouquets, 96 Stems - Pink
Please read all Shipping Information below before placing your order.
Accented with filler and green, these 8 handcrafted bouquets of beautiful pink roses each contain 12 stems for a gorgeous pop of color. Each stem is a dramatic 40cm to 50cm long.
- 8 handcrafted arrangements, each with 12 stems of pink roses, filler and green
- Each stem is 40cm to 50cm in length
- Includes a flower food sachet and care instruction card
Please note that the choice of varieties is at the discretion of the farm.
Upon placing your order you will receive an automated email confirming your delivery date. If you need to change your delivery date, please respond to the confirmation email within 24 hours with your new requested delivery date.
- Before the roses were shipped, they were prepared for their journey with proper hydration methods; if the roses appear sleepy and thirsty, it is normal, just follow the simple steps below and the roses will bloom
- Remove roses from box by cutting any straps; do not remove the rubber bands holding the roses together in a bunch
- Fill containers with at least 4" of fresh, cool water
- Add floral food to prevent bacteria in the water and give added nutrients to the flowers; if you do not have flower food, it can be purchased at any local florist
- Remove any leaves that fall below the water line; leaves will mold or rot and cause bacteria to form and shorten the flower life
- Cut stems diagonally approximately 1" under running water with sharp scissors or a knife
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water
- Allow roses at least 4 hours to hydrate well; the roses may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate
- Keep roses away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat
- To keep roses fresh, change water every 24 to 48 hours or when the water becomes cloudy; make sure that your roses have sufficient water, the roses will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival
- Remember that exposing roses to warm environments (outside, a hot room, etc.) will help the roses to bloom, and storing your roses in a cooler environment will slow down the opening process
- BJ's uses FedEx Priority delivery service; all deliveries should arrive by 5:00 p.m. on your chosen delivery date and your roses will most likely be delivered before 10:30 a.m.
- Delivery time depends on service available to your address; please contact FedEx and ask them the guaranteed delivery time for the specified delivery zip code
- Deliveries are available Tuesday through Friday
- In order to ensure proper flower delivery, FedEx will require a signature at the time of delivery; please arrange to have someome to ensure proper delivery
- If you miss your delivery, please contact FedEx at 1.800-GO-FEDEX directly with your tracking number to reschedule delivery
- Each order must have a valid and working telephone number; FedEx will not accept any orders without a working telephone number
- Please review your shipping address carefully; if you provide the wrong shipping address, we are not responsible for any problems that may result
- Any shipping redirects or changes may not be feasible as the delivery date approaches, especially once the shipping tracking number has been assigned
- BJ's is not responsible for packages that are received before or after the specified delivery date, are lost, stolen or damaged once in the hands of the carrier; in the event that there is a delay with your package, please contact FedEx directly
- In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your roses are delivered on time, we take the time in ensuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible, even if this means substituting roses of higher value; while we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you