BJ’s Wholesale Club Return Policy:
BJ's selects the highest quality merchandise for our Members and stands behind the products we sell. If you are not completely satisfied with a purchase made online or in-Club, BJ's will give you a refund or exchange within the return guidelines below. If your return is regarding an electronic item, such as a TV or laptop, we recommend calling our free Tech Advisors service at 877-TECH888 (877-832-4888) prior to returning because many issues can be resolved over the phone. For tire returns, please visit your local Club or call our tire support team at 844-700-TIRE.
To return an eligible item, bring it to the Member Services Desk in-Club. To return an eligible item purchased on BJs.com, you may return it in-Club or log into your online account and create a return.
The terms of this return policy, including all limitations on returns, apply whether you are requesting a refund or an exchange.
- General merchandise (excluding electronics) must be in new condition with accessories intact. Returns are accepted within one year of purchase. We will not accept returns on non-grocery items purchased more than one year ago. Exclusions:
- Undamaged televisions, home theater displays, computers/laptops, tablets, electronics, patio sets, electric bikes and electric scooters are returnable within 90 days of purchase with accessories intact.
- Televisions, home theater displays, computers/laptops, tablets, electric bikes and electric scooters found to be damaged upon initial inspection are returnable with their original packing and accessories within 14 days of receipt.
- DVDs, computer software and video games must be in the original packaging and unopened.
- Items purchased through BJ’s buy online, pick-up in-Club service or BJ’s Same-Day Delivery must be returned to the Club.
- Select items in club, on BJs.com, or in the BJ's app may have limited or no return rights, as marked or as posted.
- BJ’s reserves the right to reject the return of any items that contributed to a redeemed reward or discount, including a fuel discount in connection with BJ’s Fuel Saver program.
- Items purchased using EBT in-Club or BJs.com must be returned within 90 days of purchase. For purchases with a receipt made with SNAP EBT, the returned item may be refunded to the SNAP EBT account or exchanged for the same item. No cash refunds, credit or gift cards are allowed.
- We regret that we cannot accept returns of:
- Trading cards of any kind (e.g., Pokemon, sports cards), whether opened or unopened.
- Lottery tickets, cigarettes, tobacco products and alcohol (where restricted by state law).
- Gift cards.
- Apparel marked as final sale.
- Items purchased as part of a special event.
- Opened DVDs, computer software and video games.
- Fireworks, or items with gas, oil or fuel added.
- Bulk purchases of ten (10) or more units of the same item purchased online in the same transaction where the total price exceeds $1,000.
- Products under a manufacturer's warranty which have service center only restrictions. Please contact the manufacturer for assistance with products such as:
- Gas-powered outdoor equipment
- Fireworks or items with gas, oil or fuel added
- Furniture sets purchased over one year ago
- Mattresses that are out of the plastic covering or opened
- Outdoor recreational equipment and furnishings including: pools, screenhouses, sheds, spas and saunas, swing sets and trampolines.
- Massage chairs that are opened
- Items purchased from resellers (and not in BJ’s clubs or on BJs.com or the BJ’s app directly).
- Items for which the member cannot provide proof of purchase and non-member returns and exchanges without a receipt.
- Items marked as ineligible for return or exchange in club, on BJs.com, or in the BJ’s app.
- Items marked as final sale.
- We regret that BJ's cannot cover the cost of shipping for products returned due to buyer's remorse.
- All refunds will be issued based on the original form of payment.
Return guidelines for BJ’s Optical:
- BJ’s Optical does not accept returns on prescription eyewear or contact lenses. If the contact lens box is unopened, unmarked and at least one year from the expiration date, it may be eligible for return. Please contact email@example.com for return questions.
- Optical accessories can be returned if they are in new condition with accessories intact. Returns are accepted within one year of purchase.
- If your prescription eyeglasses are accidentally broken or damaged, bring them back within 12 months of your date of receipt to receive 50% off any one-time replacement of frames and/or lenses. If you have a prescription change within 60 days of purchase, we will remake your lenses for free and replace them in their original frames. If your prescription frames and/or lenses purchased at BJ’s Optical® are broken or damaged within 12 months of receipt (“Original Pair”), you are eligible for a one-time discount toward the purchase of an identical pair (frame and lenses). Damage due to normal use excluded. The discounted pair must be the same prescription lenses and frame as the Original Pair, or if the frame is unavailable, a frame of equal or lesser value (“Discounted Pair”). The discount is 50% off the price paid for the Original Pair (“Discount”). To take advantage of the Discount, the Original Pair must be presented to a BJ’s Optical location within 12 months of your receipt of the Original Pair and you must present proof of purchase, a valid prescription and a valid form of identification. Please note the Discount does not apply to loss or theft, may not be applied to prior purchases or combined with other offers, has no cash value, is not eligible for refunds and may only be used once within the 12-month period.