New Clean Conscious Diapers from The Honest Company are designed with safe plant-based materials, a wetness indicator (so you know when it's time for a fresh one), enhanced blowout protection, and advanced absorption for dry, healthy-looking booties.
This diaper is thinner and helps us save over 7,000 trees a year (major) but that doesn't mean it's any less absorbent. And it's a more comfortable fit for your little boo.
The new clean conscious diapers are made with the same measurements as our previous generation diapers. But due to the less bulky appearance, you might want to size down. Also, make sure to fasten tight. The stretchy sides on sizes 3-6 are very flexible, so make sure they sit tight on your babe's belly.
To make the core of the diaper, wood harvested from sustainably managed pine + spruce trees in Scandinavia, which is then turned into fluff pulp at a Swedish mill using chlorine-free processing – aka no dioxins (toxic chemicals) in the waterway. Latex, fragrance, or parabens are not added. A 100% plant-based back sheet is used. The new and more efficient design reduces the amount of material used in each diaper. These diapers are cruelty-free and never tested on animals.
- Online Only
- Super stretchy sides with flex+strength for those wiggles+wobbles
- Quilted bubble liner quickly draws wetness away for dryness you can touch
- Diaper duty wetness indicator because it's nice to know when your babe has gone
- Plant-based materials made with sustainably harvested, totally chlorine-free fluff pulp
- Quick absorb channels keep leaks under wraps for dryness on the fly
- Includes 136 size 3 diapers