Berkley Jensen Outdoor Propane Heater
The Berkley Jensen Outdoor Propane Heater is a great way to extend your outdoor entertaining into the fall or early spring with family and friends. This attractive and durable heater brings outdoor living to an all new level. If it's too chilly to go out on your patio tonight, no problem, as it's as simple as pushing a button on this tower of comfort, in minutes it transforms your patio, deck, or pool area into a comfortable, warm, summer-like area that can be used any time of the year. Dependable solid state easy-light push button ignition system never requires batteries or outside power of any kind. To light, simply set your comfort level with the dial-a-setting knob and push the button.
Your family's safety is also a number-one concern. In the unlikely event the heater tips over, the patio heater's built-in safety valve will immediately shut the unit off. This vestal heater neatly conceals a standard barbeque style propane tank up to 30-lbs. inside the stainless steel base. Powerful heat element produces over 48,000 BTU's of radiant heat that reaches out up to a full 15' around the unit (175 sq./ft).
- 48,000 BTU
- Warms up to 175 sq. ft. (15' radius)
- Safety tilt shut off valve
- Stainless steel burner and heating grid
- Short tank housing and K/D pole support
- Item is for residential use only
- Do not use for six or more consecutive hours
- Heater should not be used near a wall, structure or under a short overhead covering
- Heater should be placed in well ventilated area to prevent potential fire hazard or risk of carbon monoxide poisoning
- Includes propane patio heater
- View the Return Policy for complete information.