Sunset in the Tropics
Q & A (0)
Note: Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
Bouquets are shipped directly from flower farms in South America without water tubes. Before shipping your flowers, they are prepared for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely normal. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom beautifully.
1. Upon arrival, remove flowers from box by cutting any straps located on the outside and inside of the box.
2. Do not remove the corrugated cardboard sleeve or the rubber bands holding the flowers together in a bunch.
3. Fill clean containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
4. Remove any leaves that fall below the water line. Not removing the leaves may cause bacteria to form and shorten the flowers' life.
5. Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut stems diagonally approximately one inch under running water if possible.
6. Immediately after cutting, place stems in the prepared containers.
7. Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well. Flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Leave the corrugated cardboard around the blooms for a minimum of 3 - 4 hours. This will allow the flowers sufficient time to hydrate properly.
8. Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
Special Shipping Instructions:
For your wedding or special event, we recommend that you arrange to have your flowers delivered 2 to 3 days before the actual event. For a Saturday wedding, your flowers should be delivered on Thursday before the wedding or special event.
Estimated Arrival Date Schedule:
Upon placing your order you will receive an automated email confirming your delivery date. If you need to change your delivery date, please respond to the confirmation email within 24 hours with your new requested delivery date.