Use Woolite Dark laundry detergent so the love for your dark clothes doesn't have to fade! We all love the way dark clothes make us feel and no one wants that feeling to fade. However, no matter how carefully you wash your favorite jeans or little black dress, they can fade, change color, or bleed in the wash cycle making them less enjoyable to wear. Woolite Darks has the perfect balance of clean and care, keeping the darks you love vibrant even after 30 washes! Woolite Dark formula contains an active ingredient that acts as a dye magnet that collects loose dye particles during the wash cycle, preventing color transfer & fading so dark colors stay dark for longer! Woolite Dark formula, now enhanced with Color Renew brings the color back to your beloved dark clothes as it smooths rough fibers, removes pilling and revives colors.Product Features:Woolite Darks with color renew, smooths fibers, removes pilling and revives colors, so dark colors stay vivid & bold for longerKeeps the dark clothes you love looking like new even after 30 washesDoes not cause fading, shrinking or stretchingDesigned for use in both regular and high-efficiency machinesUltimate protection for clothes with refreshing Midnight Breeze scent.
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, C10-16 Alcohols Ethoxylated, C10-16-Alkylbenzenesulfonic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Coconut Acid, Triethanolamine, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Ethenylpridine-N-Oxide Homopolymer, Sodium Formate, BHT, Benzisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Cellulose
Product Warnings and Restrictions:
Keep our of reach of children. Caution: Eye irritant. Read precautions on back. Keep out of reach of children. Caution: May be harmful if swallowed. Do not get in eyes. May be severely irritating to eyes. Do not ingest. Avoid contact with skin. Contains surfactants. First Aid: If in eyes, immediately rinse with plenty of water. Remove and contact lenses and continue rinsing eyes for at least 15 minutes. If irritation persists, get medical attention. If swallowed, rinse mouth and rink a glass of water. Do not induce vomiting. Call a physician or Poison Control Center.