Berkley Jensen Liquid Laundry Detergent, Original Fresh Scent, 200 oz.

Item: 292661
Q & A (0)
    Add to List
    Product Overview
    Berkley Jensen Original Fresh Liquid Laundry Detergent gives you incredible freshness in every load. Our stain-fighting formula is developed to leave your clothes smelling wonderfully clean and fresh. It is 200 fl. oz. of Berkley Jensen’s Liquid Laundry Detergent for 146 loads* of the premium clean you have come to expect from Berkley Jensen without the premium price. Berkley Jensen’s Original Fresh Scented Laundry Detergent is safe for all washers, standard and HE, and contains no phosphates. This bottle is made from 25% or more post-consumer recycled plastic; see back-of-pack for directions on how-to recycle. Every Berkley Jensen product comes with our 100% Money-Back Guarantee.

    Product Features:

  • Exclusively at BJ’s
  • Incredible freshness in every load
  • Fights tough stains
  • Safe for all washers, standard and HE
  • As always, contains no phosphates
  • Bottle made from 25% or more post-consumer recycled plastic
  • Package contains 200 fl. oz. for 146 uses of BJ’s Original Fresh Scent detergent
  • Pair with Berkley Jensen Fresh Clean Scent dryer sheets for powerful static reduction, long-lasting freshness and to help reduce wrinkles
  • Every Berkley Jensen product comes with our 100% Money-Back Guarantee
  • Includes one bottle of laundry detergent

  • (Model 2853930)

    * As measured to fill just above line 1 on the cup

    Ingredients:Water; C12-15 alcohols ethoxylated; sodium laureth sulfate; sodium citrate; sodium C10-16 alkylbenzenesulfonate; triethanolamine; sodium cocoate; fragrance(s); tetrasodium iminodisuccinate; Syrups, hydrolyzed starch, dehydrated, polymers with methacrylic acid and alkenyl benzene; fluorescent brightener 5; sodium polyacrylate; calcium chloride; methylisothiazolinone; protease enzyme; Colorant; amylase enzyme; methylchloroisothiazolinone. Contains fragrance allergen(s).

    Product Warnings and Restrictions:CAUTION: Avoid contact with eyes. Do not ingest. Contains anionic and/or nonionic surfactants, enzymes. FIRST AID: In case of eye contact, flush with water. If swallowed, drink a glass of water. Call a physician. Keep out of reach of children.