Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree. Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions. Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely normal. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
Due to the nature of this particular item, time constraints may affect any possible replacement. Overnight replacements may not be available.
Upon placing your order you will receive an automated email confirming your delivery date. If you need to change your delivery date, please respond to the confirmation email within 24 hours with your new requested delivery date.
This selection contains 125 beautiful peach roses. The roses are stunning alone or when added to a floral arrangement.
- 125-count peach roses in 5 bunches of 25 stems
- Stems measuring 15.75" long with bloom sizes of at least 2"
Please note that the choice of varieties is at the discretion of the farm.
Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
Due to differences in monitor resolutions, there may be shade variations from the picture online.
Rainforest Alliance certified farms eliminate deforestation, protect soil and waterways and provide decent wages, housing, education and health care to workers and their families.
Care & Handling
- Bulk roses are shipped directly from flower farms in South America without water tubes
- Before shipping your flowers, they are prepared for their journey with the proper hydration methods required.
- Upon arrival, remove flowers from box by cutting any straps located on the outside and inside of the box
- Do not remove the corrugated cardboard sleeve or the rubber bands holding the flowers together in a bunch
- Fill a clean container with at least 4" of fresh, cool water and add the flower food if provided
- Cut stems at an angle at least ½ inch or more and remove any leaves that fall below the water line (not removing will cause bacteria to form and shorten the life of the roses)
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well
- Roses may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate; leave the corrugated cardboard around the blooms for a minimum of 3–4 hours to allow for sufficient hydration
- In some cases, there may be some discolored outer guard petals that are purposely left on to protect the roses during shipping
- It is not uncommon to remove an average of 5–10 petals per bloom; this will not damage the flower
- Cut the stems and change the water every 48 hours for optimal life
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat