Enjoy the sweet taste of an American classic with A&W Root Beer. This rich, creamy, and caffeine-free root beer is a timeless treat that has been a family favorite for over 100 years since it was first sold at a roadside stand in Lodi, California in 1919. Family nights just aren’t the same without the sweet taste of A&W Root Beer. Whether you’re watching a movie, enjoying a board game, or simply enjoying the great outdoors gathered around a campfire, A&W Root Beer makes the night that much sweeter. Although you can easily enjoy it all by itself in a frosty mug, nothing quite beats the taste of an A&W Root Beer Float. Just drop in a scoop or two of vanilla ice cream into the mug before filling it to the rim. Pop in a paper straw to complete the look before taking a sip of 100% pure joy. For a truly decadent experience, try the Campfire, Brownie Sundae, or Salted Caramel variations found at RootBeer.com. No matter how you float, you can’t go wrong with an A&W Root Beer!
- Classic American root beer with a sweet, indulgent taste and smooth, creamy finish
- Sweet treat doesn't contain caffeine so you can enjoy it day or night
- There’s nothing that can top a classic A&W Root Beer Float unless you prefer a Campfire, Brownie Sundae, or Salted Caramel version
- A&W Root Beer has been an American classic since it was first sold at a roadside stand in California in 1919
- Make Family Night more fun with the great taste of A&W Root Beer