Berkley Jensen 20mg Omeprazole Orally Disintegrating Acid Reducer Tablets, 42 ct

Item: 242969
(14)
Q & A (0)
$14.49
    Add to List
    Product Overview
    This acid reducer is FDA-approved to treat frequent heartburn that occurs 2 or more days per week. Omeprazole deactivates acid-producing pumps in the stomach lining to inhibit acid production at the source. This product is not intended for immediate relief of heartburn; may take 1 to 4 days for full effect.

    Product Features:

  • The active ingredient in Omeprazole Delayed Release Orally Disintegrating Tablets, 20 mg, is 20 mg of omeprazole, an acid reducer
  • Dissolves in your mouth, no water required
  • These strawberry-flavored tablets may also be swallowed whole with water
  • The #1 physician recommended type of OTC acid reducer
  • Omeprazole works by interfering with acid-producing proton pumps in the stomach
  • One pill, once a day, taken over a 14-day course of treatment, blocks stomach acid production for 24 hour treatment

    Product Features:

    Allergy alert: do not use if you are allergic to omeprazole. Do not use if you have: trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools; heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or dizziness; chest or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness; frequent chest pain. These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor. Ask a doctor before use if you have: had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition; frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn; unexplained weight loss; nausea or vomiting; stomach pain. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug. Acid reducers may interact with certain prescription drugs. Stop use and ask a doctor if: your heartburn continues or worsens; you need to take this product for more than 14 days; you need to take more than 1 course of treatment every 4 months; you get diarrhea; you develop a rash or joint pain. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).