Celebration Hydrangea Combo Box, 26 Stems - Assorted
Q & A (0)
- Combo box of 26 stems includes: 5 stems white hydrangeas, 5 stems blue hydrangeas, 10 stems mini green hydrangeas, 1 blue stem jumbo hydrangea, 1 stem white jumbo hydrangea, 1 stem kiwi hydrangea, 1 stem hulk hydrangea, 1 stem antique green hydrangea and 1 stem antique pink hydrangea
- Vase life: 5-7 days
- Stem length approximately 24', Bloom size approximately 7'
Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree. Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions. Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
Due to the nature of this particular item, time constraints may affect any possible replacement. Overnight replacements may not be available.
Bulk Hydrangeas Care and Handling Guide
Bulk hydrangeas are shipped directly from flower farms in South America with the ends of the stems in a little bag of water or cotton. Before shipping your flowers, they are prepared for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely normal. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom beautifully:
- Upon arrival, remove flowers from box by cutting any straps located on the outside and inside of the box.
- Fill clean containers with at least 5-6 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Remove any leaves that fall below the water line. Not removing the leaves may cause bacteria to form and shorten the hydrangea's life.
- You may remove the clear plastic sleeve that covers the bloom for the flower either prior to hydration or afterwards. It is your choice.
- Remove the bag of water or cotton that is on the ends of the stems.
- Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut stems diagonally approximately one inch under running water if possible.
- Immediately after cutting, place stems in the prepared containers.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well. Hydrangeas are very thirsty flowers and will require additional water in the container within the first few hours.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- To keep the hydrangeas fresh:
- Please maintain an adequate amount of water in the container at all times. The flowers will drink a large amount of water especially upon arrival as they have been traveling some time without water
- Change the water every 48 hours or when the water becomes cloudy. Remember that exposing hydrangeas to excessive heat will hurt them. Storing your hydrangeas in a cooler environment will slow down the opening process but too cold such as a freezer will burn them.
- BJ s uses Priority delivery service. All deliveries should arrive on your chosen delivery date and your flowers will most likely be delivered before 10:30am, unless the delivery address is in a rural address. Delivery time depends on service available to your address. Please contact FedEx or UPS and ask them the guaranteed delivery time for the specified delivery zip code.
- Deliveries are available Tuesday through Friday.
- In order to ensure proper stem delivery, both FedEx and UPS will require signature at time of delivery. Please arrange to have somebody home to ensure proper delivery. If you miss your delivery, please contact FedEx at 1.800-GO-FEDEX or UPS at 1-800-377-4877 directly with your tracking number to reschedule delivery.
- Each order must have a valid and working telephone number. FedEx and UPS will not accept any orders without a working telephone number.
- Please review your shipping address carefully. If you provide the wrong shipping address, we are not responsible for any problems that may result. Any shipping redirects or changes may not be feasible as the delivery date approaches, especially once the shipping tracking number has been assigned.
- BJ s is not responsible for packages that are received before or after the specified delivery date, are lost, stolen or damaged once in the hands of the carrier. In the event that there is a delay with your package, please contact FedEx or UPS directly.
Upon placing your order you will receive an automated email confirming your delivery date. If you need to change your delivery date, please respond to the confirmation email within 24 hours with your new requested delivery date.
Order Cancellation Information
Please note that all requests to cancel a floral order must be made within 7 business days of the scheduled delivery date of the order.
- All orders are processed and shipped within 7 days unless specific date requested and confirmed
- Holidays may delay the below shipping schedule by 1 ' 2 days
- Additionally, acts of God, weather-related conditions, US Customs/Agriculture and states of emergencies may delay delivery beyond the stated delivery parameters
- Signature required at time of delivery for all orders
- We regret that Gift Card Messaging is not available
- Orders may take up to 72 hours to process
This product is covered by the BJ's Member Satisfaction Guarantee. BJ's guarantees timely delivery of fresh, beautiful flowers. If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with the product freshness delivered, please notify us upon receipt of your flowers to request a possible replacement or refund. Flower replacements will only be provided if the flowers arrive in poor condition. Due to the nature of this specialty item, overnight replacements may not be possible. Refunds will not be given for circumstances resulting from negligence. There must be someone available to sign for the box or make arrangements with FedEx directly for any changes in delivery ' as there is a signature requirement.
For replacements, please contact us immediately. Images will be required for any replacement or refund and must be received within 48 hours after receiving the product. There is a cut-off time with the shipping company for overnight delivery. If your replacement is to arrive on a Saturday, there are some instances that your particular area will not be covered by Saturday delivery and we will not be able to replace your flowers.
Please call 1-800-257-2582 (BJ's Customer Service Number) with questions or concerns Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Eastern Standard Time and Saturday thru Sunday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Eastern Standard Time