Hand-Painted Hydrangeas, 26 Stems - Pink
Q & A (0)
These beautiful handpainted flowers are called hydrangeas and are commonly known as hortensia. The pink flowers offer a lovely appearance when displayed alone or all together in a striking arrangement. This selection includes 26 individual stems with each stem holding a profusion of tiny blooms.
- 26-count handpainted hydrangea stems; each stem contains a multitude of small blooms and measures approx. 7" in diameter
- Stem length approximate 24', Bloom size approximate over 6'
Note: Due to differences in monitor resolutions, there may be shade variations from the picture online.
Please note that the choice of varieties is at the discretion of the farm.
- Open your box of hydrangeas immediately; the hydrangeas may appear limp or dehydrated upon arrival but will recover if you follow the care and handling instructions below
- These hydrangeas are packed for shipping with a bag that contains cotton drenched in a special hydrating solution on the stems. This bag should be should be removed and discarded
- Prepare a clean container and fill with water
- Cut stems at an angle at least 1/2 inch or more. Doing this under water is best because this will eliminate the oxygen bubble in the stem which restricts the uptake of water to the bloom
- If the blooms appear very wilted, immerse the entire bloom directly in cool water for about 5'10 minutes and then follow instruction #3
- Place your flowers in the prepared container
- Cut the stems and change the water ever 2'3 days for optimal life. Remember to make sure you have plenty of water for the hydrangeas as they tend to drink a lot of water
- Do not place flowers in direct sunlight/heat as it will damage the flower and diminish the life of the flower
- Enjoy your flowers
For your wedding or special event, we recommend that you arrange to have your flowers delivered 2 to 3 days before the actual event. For a Saturday wedding, your flowers should be delivered on Thursday before the wedding or special event.
Estimated Arrival Date Schedule
Upon placing your order you will receive an automated email confirming your delivery date. If you need to change your delivery date, please respond to the confirmation email within 24 hours with your new requested delivery date.
- BJ's uses Priority delivery service. All deliveries should arrive on your chosen delivery date and your flowers will most likely be delivered before 10:30am, unless the delivery address is in a rural address. Delivery time depends on service available to your address. Please contact FedEx or UPS and ask them the guaranteed delivery time for the specified delivery zip code.
- Deliveries are available Tuesday through Friday.
- In order to ensure proper stem delivery, both FedEx and UPS will require signature at time of delivery. Please arrange to have somebody home to ensure proper delivery. If you miss your delivery, please contact FedEx at 1.800-GO-FEDEX or UPS at 1-800-377-4877 directly with your tracking number to reschedule delivery.
- Each order must have a valid and working telephone number. FedEx and UPS will not accept any orders without a working telephone number.
- Please review your shipping address carefully. If you provide the wrong shipping address, we are not responsible for any problems that may result. Any shipping redirects or changes may not be feasible as the delivery date approaches, especially once the shipping tracking number has been assigned.
- BJ's is not responsible for packages that are received before or after the specified delivery date, are lost, stolen or damaged once in the hands of the carrier. In the event that there is a delay with your package, please contact FedEx or UPS directly.