InBloom Color Wonders Garden Rose Bouquet, 24 pc.
Q & A (0)
This beautiful Color Wonders garden rose bouquet brings that exquisite elegant touch to your event or given as a gift for that special someone in your life.
- Garden roses
- 24 stems
- 50 cm length
- Grower's choice for color combination
- Includes 24 stems of assorted garden roses
- Upon placing your order you will receive an automated email confirming your delivery date. If you need to change your delivery date, please respond to the confirmation email within 24 hours with your new requested delivery date
This product is covered by the BJ’s Member Satisfaction Guarantee. BJ’s guarantees timely delivery of fresh, beautiful flowers. If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with the product freshness delivered, please notify us upon receipt of your flowers to request a possible replacement or refund. Flower replacements will only be provided if the flowers arrive in poor condition. Due to the nature of this specialty item, overnight replacements may not be possible. Refunds will not be given for circumstances resulting from negligence, weather related delays, wrong delivery date requested or cancellations made less than 4 days prior to delivery. There must be someone available to sign for the box or make arrangements with the carrier directly for any changes in delivery as there is a signature requirement. For replacements, please contact us immediately. Images will be required for any replacement or refund and must be received within 48 hours after receiving the product. There is a cut-off time with the shipping company for overnight delivery. If your replacement is to arrive on a Saturday, there are some instances that your particular area will not be covered by Saturday delivery and we will not be able to replace your flowers. Please call 1-800-257-2582 (BJ’s Customer Service Number) with questions or concerns Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern Standard Time and Saturday thru Sunday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.
- Before the flowers were shipped, they were prepared for their journey with proper hydration methods; if the flowers appear sleepy and thirsty, it is normal, just follow the simple steps below and the flowers will bloom
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps; do not remove the rubber bands holding the flowers together in a bunch
- Fill containers with at least 4" of fresh, cool water
- Add floral food to prevent bacteria in the water and give added nutrients to the flowers; if you do not have flower food, it can be purchased at any local florist
- Remove any leaves that fall below the water line; leaves will mold or rot and cause bacteria to form and shorten the flower life
- Cut stems diagonally approximately 1" under running water with sharp scissors or a knife
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well; the flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat
- To keep flowers fresh, change water every 24 to 48 hours or when the water becomes cloudy; make sure that your flowers have sufficient water, the flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival
- Remember that exposing flowers to warm environments (outside, a hot room, etc.) will help the flowers to bloom, and storing your flowers in a cooler environment will slow down the opening process
- View the Return Policy for complete information.