Lysol Advanced Cleaning Disinfecting Wipes Variety Pack, 360 ct.
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes can be used as a convenient way to clean and disinfect your household surfaces. Each pre-moistened disposable wipe kills germs wherever you use it, even suitable to use on wood. Featuring Active Lift Technology to trap and lift more, Lysol Advanced Cleaning Disinfecting Wipes are perfect for touch-up cleaning. Lysol Advanced Wipes helps stop the spread of germs and remove more than of allergens. Lysol Advanced wipes can be used on surfaces around your home to remove allergens year-round and help keep your family thriving. No bottles, no sponges, no mess. Lysol Disinfecting Wipes are also safe to use on electronics including Smartphones, Tablets and Remote Controls. Kills 99.9% of Viruses and Bacteria. Removes more than 95% of allergens (Pet Dander, Dust Mite Debris and Pollen Particles). Kills Salmonella Enterica (Salmonella), Influenza A Virus Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1 and Respiratory Syncytial Virus on hard, non porous surfaces in 10 minutes.
- 5 Pack of 72ct Wipes Canisters: 3 Lemon- Lime Blossom Scent Canisters and 2 Ocean Breeze Scent Canisters
- Thick, strong wipes that are designed to trap and lift more mess
- Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria, including 8 cold and flu viruses
- Removes allergens, including pet dander, dust mites, and pollen
- 3x stronger vs. a paper towel: clean more, use less
- Safe to use on all surfaces, including wood and granite
- Able to use on electronics including smartphones, tablets and remote controls
- Cleans and disinfects many household surfaces>
Product Warnings and Restrictions:
Keep out of reach of children. Caution: See back panel for additional precautionary statements. Not intended for personal hygiene. Precautionary Statements: Hazards to humans and domestic animals. Caution: May cause eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes. Wash hands after use. First Aid: If in Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice. Contact Number: Questions? Comments or In case of an emergency, call toll free 1-800-228-4722. Have the product container or label with you when calling a Poison Control Center, or doctor, or going for treatment.