This raised garden bed planter keeps your gardening space neat and compact with less than a 2' depth but nearly 4' of length. Each planter holds 8 cu. ft. of dirt so you can grow your own tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers, radishes, lettuce and herbs. You can create a garden whether you have an 8' x 10' patio or a huge yard. Sturdy steel panels interlock to create the frame, corrugated stamping on each panel adds strength and the powder-coated finish resists rust to give you many seasons of use. The polypropylene liner sits inside the frame to keep soil contained retain moisture. Place the panels inside the liner bag for convenient storage.
- Bronze finish
- Measures 48" x 24" with a planting depth of 12"
- Holds 8 cu. ft. of dirt
- No tools required for assembly
- Powder-coated pre-galvanized steel resists rust
- Corrugated stamping on each panel adds strength
- Re-usable liner with convenient handles rests inside of planter and keeps soil tidy
- Compact area lets you water your plants all at once and needs less weeding
- Panels store flat for seasonal storage
- Liner can be used as a storage bag for the planter
- Includes planter and liner
- Warranty: One year limited