Scotts Turf Builder Triple Action, 14M
Scotts Turf Builder Triple Action provides three benefits in one bag. This 3-in-1 formula kills and prevents weeds, all while feeding and strengthening your lawn. It kills broadleaf weeds, including dandelions and clover, and prevents crabgrass for up to four months. It also prevents other listed grassy weeds, including barnyardgrass, fall panicum, foxtail, and annual bluegrass. Scotts Turf Builder Triple Action can be applied to Kentucky Bluegrass, Perennial Ryegrass, Tall Fescue, Fine Fescue, Bermudagrass, Bahiagrass, Centipedegrass, and Zoysiagrass. Apply with a Scotts spreader when dandelions are actively growing. Make sure the grass is wet from dew or watering before applying to help the particles adhere to weed leaves. After 24 hours, water the lawn to wash particles into the soil to prevent germination of crabgrass and other listed grassy weeds. Do not allow people and pets to re-enter the treated area until dusts have settled. A 50 lb. bag treats 10,000 sq. ft.
- Scotts Turf Builder Triple Action is a three-in-one formula that kills weeds, prevents crabgrass, and feeds grass to build thick, green lawns
- Controls existing listed lawn weeds, including dandelion, clover, dollarweed, ground ivy, chickweed, plantain, henbit, and english daisy
- Prevents crabgrass for four months (will not kill existing crabgrass) and prevents other listed grassy weeds from invading your lawn
- For use on Bahiagrass, Centipedegrass, Kentucky Bluegrass, Perennial Ryegrass, Bermudagrass, Tall Fescue, Fine Fescue, and Zosyiagrass \
- Apply to a wet lawn with a Scotts spreader, and then water in after 24 hours. Apply in early spring when dandelions are actively growing
- A 50 lb. bag treats 10,000 sq. ft.
- Includes 40 lb. bag of Scotts Turf Builder Triple Action