Yellow Garden Roses, 36 Stems
These beautiful premium quality yellow garden roses have an approximately 40cm stem and arrange beautifully with your choice of flowers, hydrangeas, gypsophila, other fillers and greens or simply by themselves to create that elegant centerpiece.
- 36 stems of yellow garden roses
- Each stem is 40cm in length
Note: Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
- Upon arrival, remove flowers from box by cutting any straps located on the outside and inside of the box
- Do not remove the corrugated cardboard sleeve or the rubber bands holding the flowers together in a bunch
- Fill clean containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water
- Remove any leaves that fall below the water line. Not removing the leaves may cause bacteria to form and shorten the Rose's life
- Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut stems diagonally approximately one inch under running water if possible
- Immediately after cutting, place stems in the prepared containers
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well. Roses may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Leave the corrugated cardboard around the blooms for a minimum of 3 - 4 hours. This will allow the roses sufficient time to hydrate properly
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat
To keep the roses fresh:
- Please maintain an adequate amount of water in the container at all times. The flowers will drink a large amount of water especially upon arrival as they have been travelling some time without water
- Change the water every 48 hours or when the water becomes cloudy
- roses are shipped with guard petals in order to protect the blooms during shipping
- After your roses have hydrated, remove the protective packaging and then any brown or discolored guard petals if needed. It is not uncommon to remove an average of 5 to 10 petals per bloom and will not damage the flower
- Remember that exposing roses to warmer environments will help the flower bloom but excessive heat will hurt them. Storing your roses in a cooler environment will slow down the opening process but too cold such as a freezer will burn the roses
- roses are shipped in bud form. Once the Rose is hydrated, the bloom will open to a much larger size
Special Shipping Instructions:
For your wedding or special event, we recommend that you arrange to have your flowers delivered 2 to 3 days before the actual event. For a Saturday wedding, your flowers should be delivered on Thursday before the wedding or special event.
Estimated Arrival Date Schedule:
Upon placing your order you will receive an automated email confirming your delivery date. If you need to change your delivery date, please respond to the confirmation email within 24 hours with your new requested delivery date.
- All orders are processed and shipped within 7 days unless specific date requested and confirmed
- Holidays may delay the below shipping schedule by 1 to 2 days
- Additionally, acts of God, weather-related conditions, US Customs/Agriculture and states of emergencies may delay delivery beyond the stated delivery parameters
- Signature required at time of delivery for all orders
- We regret that Gift Card Messaging is not available
- BJ s uses Priority delivery service. All deliveries should arrive on your chosen delivery date and your flowers will most likely be delivered before 10:30am, unless the delivery address is in a rural address. Delivery time depends on service available to your address. Please contact FedEx or UPS and ask them the guaranteed delivery time for the specified delivery zip code.
- Deliveries are available Tuesday through Friday.
- In order to ensure proper stem delivery, both FedEx and UPS will require signature at time of delivery. Please arrange to have somebody home to ensure proper delivery. If you miss your delivery, please contact FedEx at 1.800-GO-FEDEX or UPS at 1-800-377-4877 directly with your tracking number to reschedule delivery.
- Each order must have a valid and working telephone number. FedEx and UPS will not accept any orders without a working telephone number.
- Please review your shipping address carefully. If you provide the wrong shipping address, we are not responsible for any problems that may result. Any shipping redirects or changes may not be feasible as the delivery date approaches, especially once the shipping tracking number has been assigned.
- BJ's is not responsible for packages that are received before or after the specified delivery date, are lost, stolen or damaged once in the hands of the carrier. In the event that there is a delay with your package, please contact FedEx or UPS directly. In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your roses are delivered on time, we take the time in ensuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible, even if this means substituting roses of higher value; while we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you
This product is covered by the BJ's Member Satisfaction Guarantee. BJ's guarantees timely delivery of fresh, beautiful flowers. If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with the product freshness delivered, please notify us upon receipt of your flowers to request a possible replacement or refund. Flower replacements will only be provided if the flowers arrive in poor condition. Due to the nature of this specialty item, overnight replacements may not be possible. Refunds will not be given for circumstances resulting from negligence, weather related delays, wrong delivery date requested or cancellations made less than 4 days prior to delivery. There must be someone available to sign for the box or make arrangements with the carrier directly for any changes in delivery as there is a signature requirement. For replacements, please contact us immediately. Images will be required for any replacement or refund and must be received within 48 hours after receiving the product. There is a cut-off time with the shipping company for overnight delivery. If your replacement is to arrive on a Saturday, there are some instances that your particular area will not be covered by Saturday delivery and we will not be able to replace your flowers. Please call 1-800-257-2582 (BJ's Customer Service Number) with questions or concerns Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern Standard Time and Saturday thru Sunday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.
Due to the nature of this particular item, time constraints may affect any possible replacement. These are special order items and take time to process. Overnight replacement is not available.